Fleet Services Auto Body Repair
Our Fleet Services
In any sort of business where there is a fleet of vehicles used, if the vehicle is down, the business is not making money with that vehicle.
We understand the expenses that go on behind the scenes when it comes to operating a fleet of vehicles for a business, not to mention if you are dealing with an accident, too. We understand the potential in lost revenue, time, effeciency and more.
Regardless of whether it is a fleet of two trucks or fifty, we understand how important it is for you as the business owner to get your vehicle back as quickly as possible. We do everything we can to fast-track your repairs and get your vehicle back on the road.
What Our Program Looks Like
Typically when we have a fleet relationship with a business, we look for things like:
- Same Brand of Vehicles – Generally, your business will usually have all the same make of vehicle (Chevy, Ford, etc…)
- We fast-track your vehicle by prioritizing it in the schedule
- We try to keep a small stock of parts on hand for your fleet
- We pre-order your parts as soon as possible
- Depending on the color of the vehicle, we can pre-paint certain parts to save time
- Accelerated Repair Scheduling
- Discounts were applicable
How It Works
Just like our regular auto body repair process, we start with:
- Initial Inspection & Estimate – Here we document all the damage, inspect surrounding areas to damaged area, looking for any possible related damage on vehicle
- We write up the estimate
- We coordinate with insurance companies to determine responisble party
Formal Discovery Process
Once we accept the vehicle for repairs – in addition to the fleet service perks mentioned above – we:
- Tear down and blueprint the vehicle
- Inspect for hidden damage
- Map and measure auto body
- Finalize the estimate
- Get authorization from financially responsible party
- Start the repair process
Auto Body Repair & Restoration
From there, we fast-track your fleet vehicle to our auto body repair line. We:
- Start with the frame and structure, ensuring it is straight and true
- Repair or replace any engine/mechanical parts needed
- Repair or replace Body panels and main areas of car
- Repair or replace all trim needed
- Repair or replace all bumpers needed
- Paint to factory specifications
We do this entire process as quickly as possible as we realize you need your work vehicle back as soon as possible. When you do get it back, it will look like it was never in an accident and as always, all repairs are covered for the life of the vehicle.
If you are interested in learning more about Fleet Auto Body Repair Services, please call to schedule an appointment.
We are proud to serve the cities of Aliso Viejo, Coto de Caza, Dana Point, Foothill Ranch, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Las Flores, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente.