Vehicle Reconditioning Services
Thinking about buying a new vehicle?
Does your car run great – but it’s a little beat up?
Love the idea of a new car – but hate the idea of the payments?
If any of this sounds like you, then maybe our Vehicle Reconditioning Service is for you.
When talking about “reconditioning” a car, it is NOT the same as the technical term in the industry, which means, “restored from salvage.” What we are talking about is repairing and restoring your car to like-new condition by identifying where repairs are needed and restoring them to factory condition.
How It Works
The goal behind our reconditioning service is to return your car to showroom-floor condition. We start by:
- Inspecting your car – We go over the entire car, inspecting and logging everything that needs repair or restoration
- Create a report with recommendations
- Review budget and timeline with you
What We Can Recondition and Restore
You can return you car to like-new condition by repairing and restoring things like:
- Headlamps – We can sand, clear coat and wax to restore clarity
- Paint – we can re-paint parts that need it or the entire vehicle
- Bumpers – We can do small repairs on bumpers, depending on condition
- Trim – Many of today’s vehicles have “one-use” trim; meaning you can only replace it, not fix it
- Interior – Fix things like cigarette burn holes, vinyl and leather repairs, carpet dying, reupholstering and foul odor removal
Our team members are experts on original specifications from all the major manufacturers. When we repair and restore a vehicle, we do it to factory specifications, using factory parts if still available.
When we are done with your car, it is going to look like it did the day it rolled off the showroom floor.
Restore to Like-New Condition & Save Money, Too
If you are looking to buy a new car today you are looking at prices that start around $25,000 for an average vehicle. Depending on the condition of your car, you may be able to restore your existing vehicle for around $5,000 or less.
If your car runs great and has plenty of miles left on it, consider reconditioning it.You could get quite a few more years out of it, have it looking like new and NOT have to deal with expensive car payments.
On top of that, used cars that have been reconditioned almost always sell at a premium price, so when you do go to sell or trade in your vehicle, you stand a better chance of getting a great value for it.
If you are interested in our used car vehicle reconditioning services, please call today to schedule an appointment for an inspection.
We are proud to serve the cities of Aliso Viejo, Coto de Caza, Dana Point, Foothill Ranch, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Las Flores, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente.